A list of all publications by the Information Institute
The publications cover topics such as:
- Evaluation: Usability, functionality and accessibility testing and other performance evaluations.
- E-Government: Governments' use and dissemination of online information and services.
- Information Policy: Federal laws, regulations & policies related to use of information.
- Libraries & Library Services: Library funding, networked services, and issues specific to public and private libraries.
- Performance Measures & E-Metrics: E-Metrics, networked statistics and related topics.